Angela's Grading Rubric (now online)

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 20:30:45 PST

Thanks Angela for sending me your files! One of my targets this year is to
improve assessments (using technology). I do like seeing how other art
teachers are solving this "problem". I know many could not open Angela's
files -- so I have placed them online.

I think at some point I will take a look at all of the good "stuff" I have
obtained from this list and revise my rubrics -- rubrics that I have
"polished up" and revised since joining this list in 1999.

To view Angela's rubrics - go to:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/RUBRIC3.htm

This file is linked from:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/yearplan.htm

Angela -- I hope you don't mind my doing this -- I thought I could save you
from getting "tons" of personal requests (been there myself ...smile).

Goodnight all --- it has been a long day -- had to put the turkey in at
6:00 am-- I bet some of you even got up earlier for those big Tom turkeys.

Judy Decker

---