Artist working with students - environmental project

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 16:42:17 PST

Ron Steven's name has come up before on this lsit -- He is internationally
known marine artist who paints using Aboriginal dot technique.
http://www.rogest.com/

He is currently involved in a student project to raise money for Georgia
Stait
http://www.georgiastrait.org/Articles2001/artauction.htm

I just got this news from Ron today and thought I would share it with
you -- I thought the auction was a great idea.

Happy Thanksgiving (USA Folks) -- I hope you all had as nice a time
visiting with family as I did --Great food, too! (and Thankfuk Thursday to
you folks from around the world).

Judy

---