Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: my site

From: Marcia Lavery (miss_lavery_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 15:03:50 PST

Sal- I love the pattern snake! You have some creative
ways to display work. Wow, you practically have your
own zoo with all those critters. (i have one

While I don't have a teaching site, I made a photo
gallery of my mail art project on
 This site is very easy to use and is for sites with
mostly pictures, and i don't think there's any pop-up
adds. Just another idea for people looking for a
place to put up pictures on the internet. Here is my

Do You Yahoo!?