ArtsConnected

---------

From: BJ Berquist (berquist_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 12:26:00 PST

Kevan Nitzberg recently led a discussion at TAPPED IN
(http://www.tappedin.org) on ArtsConnected and what you can do at this
site. (a recent post to artsednet looked at the native american
information that artsconnected is developing) There is a complete
transcript available in the TAPPED IN emailer. If you are interested in
more information, please contact me at bjb@tappedin.org The following
is an excerpt from the transcript:

SFM says, "The mythology is a great resource for lang. arts and social
studies as well as art."

KevanN says, "You bet! There are also applications here for world
language, math, science and every grade level as well."

KevanN says, "Critical thinking and problem-solving in addition to
working within a standards-based curriculum"

KevanN says, "are also a major focus of this site"

KevanN says, "I would like to share how to make a collection with all of
you as well"

KevanN says, "This was the part that really got me excited about using
artsconnected"
Respectfully submitted,
BJ Berquist
Associate Educator, TAPPED IN