Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

My Newest Painting

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 11:05:27 PST

Here is a peak at my newest painting from our Tuesday
evening Open Studio. Chris, Phil and I are always there,
in Christine's spacious classroom/studio at Harmon.
from 6:00 pm till about 8:30 pm. You are welcome to join us.
You are welcome to create in any medium of your choice.

You might also want to stop by the West Branch Library
to see our paintings on exhibit for the month of November.
Chris, Ann, Judy, Marilyn, Phil and I have work on display.

Of course they are for sale, and would make fantastic
Christmas presents for your friends and family.
                                                        Enjoy, Woody in KC

                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on
 my watercolors are at