Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Chihuly and Stewart

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 10:41:12 PST

Hello All,

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all my peers on
the ArtsEdNet. Thank you for caring, giving,
comforting, advising, and sharing!

A double treat for those of you that love Dale Chihuly
and Martha Stewart.

I got this from Portland Press via email:

"Chihuly Will Join Martha Stewart for Holiday Special
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:32:32 -0800
Happy Holidays from everyone at Portland Press!

Tune in to CBS on Tuesday, December 4th at 8pm for
"Home for the Holidays:
America's Old World Traditions with Martha Stewart."
Dale Chihuly has been invited to be part of Martha
Stewart's holiday special this year.
Broadcast times may vary. Please check your local
listings. "

Increase the Peace ~^~

Do You Yahoo!?