Chihuly and Stewart

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 10:41:12 PST

Hello All,

Happy Thanksgiving! I am thankful for all my peers on
the ArtsEdNet. Thank you for caring, giving,
comforting, advising, and sharing!

A double treat for those of you that love Dale Chihuly
and Martha Stewart.

I got this from Portland Press via email:

"Chihuly Will Join Martha Stewart for Holiday Special
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2001 16:32:32 -0800

Happy Holidays from everyone at Portland Press!

Tune in to CBS on Tuesday, December 4th at 8pm for
"Home for the Holidays:
America's Old World Traditions with Martha Stewart."
Dale Chihuly has been invited to be part of Martha
Stewart's holiday special this year.
Broadcast times may vary. Please check your local
listings.

http://www.portlandpress.net "

Paz!
~^~