Re: My site / Sal's site

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Nov 22 2001 - 04:55:01 PST

Sal,
        Please don't go away. A little constructive criticism won't hurt.
This list serve is the best place to get ideas from a host of real
professionals in art education. I plan to go back to your site and to
list it among my list of links for other art educators to visit. Some
may send you notes commenting on the site. If they are negative
consider those comments and think how you can improve things. Or,
If they are wrong just Thank them and continue on.
        If you haven't already, I would suggest that you add a guestbook
to your site. I have one. I find that people who would never send me
an e-mail will sign in a comment into the guestbook. The guestbook
automatically e-mails me when I have a new entry. I got the code for
my guestbook at:
        http://worldwidemart.com/scripts/
You will need to learn how to edit your html code to add this feature.
It is not too difficult to master.
                                Stay with us at ArtsEdNet, Woody in KC
Ps.
I am annoyed by all of the solicitation phone calls I get daily. but, as yet
I have not taken my phone off the wall. I just don't answer it until the
machine tells me who it is.

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com