Small Group Project Needed

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 15:49:47 PST

I have been teaching for 8 years now, and while I know that small group work
is supposed to be good for students, I admit that I have gone into a rut. I
teach by modeling for the most part. Today we had inservice on Angry Defiant
Children and it was wonderfully informative. We stayed after and discussed
strategies for one particular child and we feel that small group work would
be beneficial for him. This is for a 1st grade class, and they are overall
an immature bunch. Any ideas? Thanks! :-)
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids