Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

New Website on Native American Arts

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 15:40:36 PST

I just received another "test site" - this one shows wonderful promise if
you're teaching Native American arts. I love the fact that this site
distinctly distinguishes basic cultural differences based upon location. I
haven't explored indepth, but it does show promise! :-)

> Thanks for volunteering to test new Web adventures! We have an art Web
> that we've developed with the Minneapolis Institute of Arts in final
> so we're inviting you to try it out and send us any comments or

> Project: "Surrounded by Beauty: The Arts of Native America"

> Grades: Grades 5-12 (?). We'd welcome comments on the appropriate age
> for this Web site.

> We are also interested in your comments on its overall effectiveness and
> usability, and any or technical bugs you might find.

> Here's the address:

> And feel free to pass this invitation on to other teachers who might be
> interested.

Checked by AVG anti-virus system (