Re: illustration board.....

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 11:28:17 PST

The difference is in the finish of the board. If you think of a hot iron
and a cold iron and what they would do, it will help you remember the
difference. If you use a hot iron on a fabric it will make the fabric
smooth but if you used a cold iron, it will leave the fabric bumpy or
unsmooth. Does this make sense? The price is usually about the same. Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com