Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Dino Discovery

From: Rebecca Stone-Danahy (RebeccaStoneDanahy_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Nov 21 2001 - 05:42:47 PST

They do shows all over Missouri. I think they may be fairly close to you as
well. They are based in Taylor, MO just outside Quincy, Ill. You can
check them out at <>
They have a dinosaur exhibition that they bring to schools and a
presentation for the students as well.
Thanks for responding and have a great holiday!
Becky in NC