Re: Gourds, molds, etc.

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 18:01:53 PST

I bought a book on gourds--specifically making them into musical
instruments but it's wonderful. I've been meaning to try to talk our
greenhouse guy into growing gourds for us. The isbn is 0-8069-1369-x and
it's called "Making Gourd Musical Instruments" by Ginger Summit and Jim
Widess. It has really wonderful ideas--maybe you could work with your
musical people and make beautiful musical things. Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #