Re: Happy Thanksgiving

---------

From: Sue Freeland (sudz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 17:35:39 PST

Judy,
Yourthoughts and prayers are both thoughtful and appreciated...but it is we
who should be grateful to have you on our list. You are always there when we
are searching for supplies, books or whatever. I know many others on this
list will say this with more eloquence but thank you for all you've done.
Happy Thanksgiving, to you and to this list! I am thankful for all of you.
Sue