Re: painted ceiling tiles

---------

From: mark alexander (markcalexander_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 06:42:58 PST

Not me! In fact, I think a semi-permanent installation such as a ceiling tile painting is an ideal way for creative individuals to contribute to their school environment, leaving a bit of themselves behind for others to enjoy. In fact, I'm considering inviting some students here to create tile paintings. Another thought I had was to ask local dentists if they'd like to purchase some painted ceiling tiles to be installed over their dental chairs-as a fund raiser.
Mark
  Christa Wise <cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us> wrote: Is there anyone besides me who thinks ceiling tiles all painted up are
tacky?