RE: Hot Spit!

---------

From: Hillmer, Jan (hillmjan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 07:28:28 PST

Congratulations to you, Christa!

-----Original Message-----
From: Christa Wise [mailto:cwise@remc7.k12.mi.us]
Sent: Friday, November 16, 2001 10:13 AM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Hot Spit!

Wahoo! All my immediate family is on vacation without me so I have only
you
guys to celebrate with.

 I just found out I have National Board Certification! Up here in
Michigan
it is not such a big deal because there is no financial remuneration.
the best of my knowledge, I am the first, or among others firsts this
year,
art teacher in the state to get it.

Christa

---