Re: museum links

---------

From: Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 08:02:44 PST

You are forgetting the Baltimore Museum of Art and the Walters Art Museum also
here in Baltimore. When I went to the Louvre and mentioned that I was from
Baltimore, the museum guide said, "Oh, the Walters!"

Go to www.artcyclopedia.com/museums-us.html, and you will see a master list
of just about every art museum.

K. Broadwater

Donald Peters wrote:

> I'm working on updating my art links for my web page, specifically
> museums... Here's what I have, can you think of any MAJOR one's I'm
> missing??

---