unsent unknown attachments

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 10:09:26 PST

Do NOT open any attachments supposedly sent by me. I am not sending any. I
have checked with my system's help desk and they are going to reload my
exchange program and check it. However, when I send within my district no
attachments are showing up, so they think it might have something to do
with, as they put it, "the recipient's end." Hopefully this will be cleared
up soon. I do not routinely send attachments and I have McAffee on my
system. If I were to send an attachment, I will say so in the body of the
email. Linda in NC

---

  • application/ms-tnef attachment: stored