Re: Judy and Donald and Betsy

---------

From: V Moreira Komando (komandov_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 13:04:10 PST

Hello All!

First off - Judy, I love the new pages from your classes! The work is terrific! And thanks for posting the monster exhibit site. I have a student that I think is Salvadore Dali reincarnated;p I sent the site to HIS MOM. If she thinks it is OK, then I asked her to pass it on to Gabe for research.

http://www.decordova.org/decordova/decordova/exhibit/exhibit.html

Second, Donald, thanks for posting the game site. I think this will be a great resource for my IB student that is developing games as her theme.

http://www.codemasters.com/dragonempires/

And Third, Betsy, I know lots of elem teachers to pass this site on to:)

http://syrylynrainbowdragon.tripod.com/home.html

Thank you all for sharing.

My student aide has posted some additional whistles that were not on our page before.

http://members.home.net/artzheart

http://members.home.net/artzheart/whistles.html

(An aside for Gabrielle, I think. Did I send you my directions on making the whistles? If so could you email a copy back to me - someone else has asked me - and I need to finish my Prelim exams and your help would help me get this out quicker!)

I just have to get her to put up more of our Oaxacan projects.

Japan photos will probably go up after the holidays.

After the thread about feet, I now need to add my story. I fell on Sunday as I was walking between a car and a landscape island in the parking lot. I thought I had sprained my foot and just used lots of ice and Aleve. I went to school on Tues. and Wed. like this and just limped along as I taught class. Yesterday my daughter had her last appointment with the orthopedic doctor for her volleyball injury to her knee. She "told on me" while we were there. To make a long story short, my foot is actually fractured and I have a lovely black moon boot to wear from 6 - 8 weeks. The moral for all of you - don't self diagnose and go see your doctor even for a small fall like mine.

Happy Holidays everyone! I know I have a lot to be thankful for:)

Keep safe as you travel!

~^~

Vivian

Increase the Peace ~^~