Re: Mysterious attachmentsJudy Nagel

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 14:39:44 PST

Judy, one of your emails yesterday or the day before had the same attachment.
It was on the one about pages in Sax for wax melters I think. Not on any that
you sent today, though. I also got three very suspicious emails from a Stacy
Munge that I didn't open. Anybody know that name? I didn't recognize it and
deleted.
Betsy

Judy Nagel wrote:

> FYI I would never open an attachment that was unknown in origin. It's
> better to be cautious than to get into PC/Virus trouble! Judy
> jnagel@saxarts.com

---