Re: Brain-Based learning chat

---------

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 14:56:15 PST

Ann, You can click on the blue bar( at the top of the 4 squares.) and get where
you want to go. Here is the tips and tools that tells how to participate.
There is also an address for questions or to email them. Hope this helps, Betsy
( grateful for Firday!) These short weeks always seem twice as long.!!
http://artsedge.kennedy-center.org/professional_resources/meet/eric_jensen/jensen_tools.html