Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Mysterious attachmentsJudy Nagel

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 15:32:02 PST

Betsy and All, I think something very strange is going on because I did not
send an attachment on any of my messages. If I would have sent an
attachment, I would have announced it first. I have been getting assorted
attachments from some of our messages too and just deleted them. We must
have some kind of virus on the list but I ran a scan and nothing showed up.