Re: Mysterious attachmentsJudy Nagel

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 16:17:46 PST

I think these attachments have something to do with how the message is sent.
I ran my virus scan on 2 attachments from the list this afternoon and came
up with nothing. Noting that the attachments were .eml files I opened them.
While they did come in the form of an attachment, there was nothing except a
copy of the original letter. The .eml is simply an e-mail file, like .txt is
a text file, and .gif & .jpg are graphics. Also, when I open e-mail at
school I get alot of attachments from this list, but virtually none at
home - I attribute this to how the e-mail routes itself.???
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids