Re: unsent unknown attachments

---------

From: Jerry Krasnesky (ceskras_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 19:11:03 PST

Well, to clarify the problem be sure they're aware that more than one
'recipient' has received these attachments as I've been getting them along
with each email from you. Who knows, hey? Hopefully you don't have a
'bug'...had a few myself & they're horrible - especially for those of us
that LIVE in our computers!