Re: TALKING VS NOT TALKING

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Nov 16 2001 - 17:18:26 PST

Kind of the same discussion......HOW do you give directions and demonstrate?
Presently, I have the students gather around a table while I demonstrate, but
the table isn't large enough for 30+ students to stand and not bump, giggle,
talk etc. If I stand in front of the class not everyone can see. Today some of
the boys were especially bouncy and we lost too much time. Any great ideas
appreciated.
Happy Thanksgiving to all and enjoy a few days rest :)....Jean in Michigan

---