Re: help findin hunterwasser stuf please

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 11:34:55 PST

The Hundertwasser Museum in Vienna is Kunst Haus Wien. Here is the
website (in English and German):

http://www.kunsthauswien.com/

In the month's prior to Hundertwasser's death, I was working with him.
An interview that he granted to some of my students was published in
"School Arts" last year. I am currently working with his archivist to
write a children's book about his ecotecture. If you need more info
than the museum site provides, let me know.

Pam