Thanksgiving Projects

---------

From: krista hagan (khagan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 12:32:31 PST

Does anyone have any CREATIVE Thanksgiving-ish projects for 6th graders?
They just finished a project, so I figured since many are going away,
and they'll all be excited for the 4 day weekend, I'd do 3 days of a
fun Thanksgiving project. I just want to avoid a "cookie-cutter"
outcome. I'm really not into holiday projects so I'm at a bit of a loss.
Any help would be great.
Thanks!!!
-Krista

---