Re: painted ceiling tiles

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 16:40:55 PST

When I was student teaching, I observed a high school
teacher who told me I should never ask first, just
apologize later. (Advice I'm still not too comfortable
with!) She normally hung things from the ceiling in
her room until the fire marshall made her take things
down. After that she had the students paint flames on
her ceiling tiles to see how he would react! It was a
hoot!

Jayna