plan for Lawrence posters

---------

From: Jeryl W. Hollingworth (holl5_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 18:00:12 PST

O.k. here is the plan that seems like it will be the easiest. Someone
who responded to my offer said that if I send them priority mail the
post office will give me a tube and it will be less than $5.00. I'm
going to post my school address and you send me an address label and
$5.00. I'll either stick as many poster in the tube to use up the $5.00
(I'm not kidding-I have hundreds!!) or I'll put in the two (Jacob
Lawrence and the Leo Carey) and stick the rest of your money back in the
envelope. Personally , I laminated 9 of the Jacob Lawrence "Library"
prints so that if I was using it in the classroom I could let each table
have one to look at and share-up close!
             Jeryl Holllingsworth
> > LaFrance Elementary
> > PO Box 487
> > LaFrance, SC 29656

On a sad note,,, I found out Friday that I did not receive board
certification. I was doing it in the early childhood/ middle childhood
age. Which means I can bank and do it again. But I don't know yet what I
didn't pass and I only have a short time to get it done! The sad thing
is my state gives a $7,500.00 bonus a year for 10 years to Nationally
Board Certified people. Darn, there goes my swimming pool for this year!
Actually my poor husband (who watched me sweat over the thing all last
year) feels so sorry for me he said we could get it anyway.
                     Jeryl in SC

---