Re: TALKING VS NOT TALKING

---------

From: Roy Liebergen (rliebergen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Nov 17 2001 - 18:34:20 PST

I video taped myself doing my clay demonstrations and then I show them on
the TV. This is especially helpful for students who are absent on the day
we begin a lesson. I taped segments showing how to do the three methods I
always cover, coil, pinch pots and slab, then I also taped specific lessons.
This works quite well for me. It doesn't take the place of me actually
doing the demonstration face-to-face but can be run as a reminder of what to
do if someone forgets or as I said earlier, someone misses the beginning of
the lesson. I also change my projects quite often so I find I use the
methods part more often than the other but the others come in handy as well.
Carol

---