Principles of Design -- great site

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 07:05:18 PST

I was just looking for a good site for "Principles of Design"....

Here is a great one! Check it out (you can even download the presentation):
http://www.mundidesign.com/presentation/index2.html

Universal Design:
http://www.webmasterbase.com/article.php/363

Typography and page layout:
http://www.dtp-aus.com/typo/prnc-des.shtml

ArtLex Definitions -- click on underlined words
http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/Pr.html

John Lovett - Definitions
http://www.johnlovett.com/test.htm

Landscape Design
http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/BODY_MG086

Please let me know of any good sites you have found for teaching design
principles --- There are WAY too many out there for me to keep looking. --
I found enough to show how learning design principles bridges all art
related careers.

Judy Decker

---