Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Principles of Design -- great site

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 07:05:18 PST

I was just looking for a good site for "Principles of Design"....

Here is a great one! Check it out (you can even download the presentation):

Universal Design:

Typography and page layout:

ArtLex Definitions -- click on underlined words

John Lovett - Definitions

Landscape Design

Please let me know of any good sites you have found for teaching design
principles --- There are WAY too many out there for me to keep looking. --
I found enough to show how learning design principles bridges all art
related careers.

Judy Decker