More Design Principles

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 07:37:38 PST

I found a couple more good ones using Vivisimo instead of Google:
http://vivisimo.com/

Psychology of Design (might be good for older kids):
http://www.math.duke.edu/education/ccp/resources/write/design/
Interesting - site - gets into the psychology of design.

Know Your Art (I am going to try this as a homework assignment):
http://webschool.wash.k12.ut.us/art/terms/index.html
I just sent a "test" of Know Your Art to me at school to see how it works.
My students cannot send it to me via e-mail at school.

Let me know if you come across any other online interactive lessons (where
students can email answers to their teacher) like this..... If "stuff" is
already online there is no need to create anything new. I have lots of
interactive sites listed on my "Just for Kids" page:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/for-kids.htm

Judy Decker

---