A "prayer fest" is needed....

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 07:47:13 PST

I just found out from one of our members - Sally - that her husband is
having chest pains and is in the hospital..... Please remember Sally and
her husband in your prayers. I will give more details after I get
permission... This is enough for you to say a silent prayer. Your prayers
have worked "miracles" for many list members and their families.
We are a powerful group (smile).

If you want to send a written prayer - forward it to me and I will send it
on( Jdecker@woh.rr.com )

Judy Decker

---