Re: DeCordova - interesting "monsters" exhibit

---------

From: Catherine Grosskopf (CGARTT_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:50:05 PST

Judy
It's a great exhibit, but you are right. Not for all ages. Are you in the
Mass area? I'm at Fitchburg Art Museum Partnership School (public). It is
a great Art Intergration program and we were just picked up by Lincoln
Center in New York as a focus school. I'll be looking for more fun writing
from you! Catherine

---