Design site - needs Micromedia Flash

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 12:57:45 PST

Wendy, Roberta and all.....

The following site needs Macromedia Flash installed on your machine (or
your machines needs to able to run Flash -- what ever
http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/ ).

Principles of Graphic Design
http://www.mundidesign.com/presentation/index2.html

The site worked great for me -- I downloaded the presentation and it works
on my machine, too. I may have problems trying to view it at school,
however.

Maybe the more tech saavy list members can tell you how to view Flash.

Judy Decker

---