Re: Design site - needs Micromedia Flash

---------

Wizzlewolf_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 13:22:56 PST

In a message dated 11/18/01 4:02:54 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
Jdecker@woh.rr.com writes:

> Macromedia Flash installed on your machine (or
> your machines needs to able to run Flash -- what ever
> http://www.macromedia.com/software/flash/about/

FLASH is an application used while creating web pages. It can allow the
webmaster to create effects that include moving text and images. It is very
cool.
To view such pages, one only needs to download the Flash plugin for your
browser. It is not a big deal. Just go to the macromedia.com website and go
to the download section. It will give you the directions on download
procedures.
One caveat: Flash effects are wonderful to watch, but require a lot of energy
from your computer. Therefore, it is assumed that you have a relatively
powerful and updated computer. In other words, you aren't going to be able to
handle Flash webpages if you are using a 100 mhz/1GIG dinosaur computer.
wizzlewolf

Sheree Rensel
Ph.D. Student, Educational Technology
srensel@waldenu.edu