Re: Principles of Design -- great site

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 15:10:49 PST

In a message dated 11/18/2001 10:15:45 AM Pacific Standard Time,
Rdunkelart@aol.com writes:

> Did you do anything special to view this site. I downloaded it onto
> the
> harddrive and then tried to view but could not>>????? Roberta

I just copied the erl and pasted it to the web browser and hit go. They came
up fine and dandy. Try it again. Here are some sites from my favorites
folder.

 <A HREF="http://www.artlex.com/ArtLex/">ArtLex - visual arts dictionary</A>

 <A HREF="http://www.johnlovett.com/test.htm">Elements and principles of design</A>

<A HREF="http://www.dtp-aus.com/typo/prnc-des.shtml">learn Typography and Page Layout - Principles of Design, free Tutorial</A>