New Lesson Jazz/Collage

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 17:35:11 PST

I'm submitting a lesson plan on power point to the school district.
They are soliciting exemplary lesson plans based on our standards
and benchmarks to be linked as an online lesson. Our district SBI,
standards, benchmarks and indicators are on line and they are
working on an online library of lessons linked to them.
The library is at:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/sbi/
The middle level art standards are at:
        http://kancrn.kckps.k12.ks.us/sbi/art/mid_index.html
My lesson is one I did last spring called Jazz/Collage. It uses
improvisation as the link between the two art forms. I love
the lesson on powerpoint because the pictures tell the story.
But, writing it up with all the verbiage the district needs takes
all the fun out of it. So, I published a combination of both on
my web site. The link is:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Jazz_CollageUnit.html
I converted the districts format that I had filled out from MS Word
into html. Then I added pics. Let me know what you think.
I know the type is two small but I'm having trouble with changing
it in html. I'm using Office 2001 for the Mac because I'm on my i-Mac.

Another big problem: I can't seem to covert my powerpoint into html.
I tried, but it won't work. I've done it before when I was working
with powerpoint on a pc. Any suggestions would be welcome.
Just don't tell me to dump my beloved Mac.
                                                        Woody in KC

--
                       To respond to me privately via E-mail
                           click on  mailto:wduncan@kc.rr.com