Re: Elementary grading

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 20:21:44 PST

Josh,

Just returned from an awesome Ohio Art Ed conference which was held in
Cleveland, and many workshops focused on assessment. Create a good rubric
defining expectations. I would love to tell you that I would send you the ones
I got from the conference, but I am so BEHIND in forwarding info to Netters now,
I don't want disappoint you by not getting it to you sooner rather than later...
if you know what I mean. I will file this e-mail so when I do have time, I will
forward to you after I scan this jazz into the computer.

Sandy