Re: Demos and remembering stuff-Susan

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 21:32:10 PST

Susan,

So cute! I love the names! They get such a kick out of my last name
anyhow, that would really put them over the edge! :)

On Halloween this year, Tricker Treat was on Tuesday. Tuesday is the
one day I am absent from my home school. I couldn't resist. I sat my
classroom skeleton, lovingly known as "Art," in a chair outside my
artroom wearing my 100 day vest. (I glued 100 art prints from a
catalogue onto a paperbag vest and wear it on the 100th day of school.)
Above the skeleton, I hung a sign that read "Have you seen Mrs. Bacon?"

The principal stopped in the first thing the next morning to tell me it
was a riot to hear the kids stop and chat about where I was! There was,
however, one of my cutie lst grade boys that didn't think it was too
funny. He thought I had really ...gone away for good! He came into
class that later that day and told me I wasn't funny! His little face
almost broke my heart!

But, I agree, you have to have fun....

Sandy

---