Re: plaster masks--how to mount on board?

---------

PrimaryE_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Nov 18 2001 - 21:44:05 PST

In a message dated 11/18/01 9:38:46 PM Eastern Standard Time,
ARTNSOUL12@aol.com writes:

<< After the Thanksgiving break, my students will be making plaster gauze
masks
> which they will mount to a board (either masonite or 1/4-in. plywood).
>
> Can anyone suggest a good way to attach the masks to the boards? I MIGHT
> have them use more plaster gauze to cover the whole board, but I'm looking
> for other ideas, too.

I noticed teachers using duck tape circles attached to the back of the mask
and then attached to the board at the NY State conference this weekend. It
lasted for two days.

---