Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

From: bex.chill (bex.chill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 06:54:49 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "pgstephens" <>
To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
Sent: Saturday, November 17, 2001 7:34 PM
Subject: Re: help findin hunterwasser stuf please

> The Hundertwasser Museum in Vienna is Kunst Haus Wien. Here is the
> website (in English and German):
> In the month's prior to Hundertwasser's death, I was working with him.
> An interview that he granted to some of my students was published in
> "School Arts" last year. I am currently working with his archivist to
> write a children's book about his ecotecture. If you need more info
> than the museum site provides, let me know.
> Pam
Just writing to say thankyou for your help it was extremely useful and
exactly what i wanted!The websites great!
Doubt i'll need anymore infomation than that but the more the better.My
project also involves insects and i just wondered, although it may sound
silly, if you know of any work hunterwasser did that involved or was
based/named after insects.If not as that was probably unlikely do you have
any ideas in how i could incorperate insects into a piece inspired by

Thanks again. REBECCA.