mysterious attachments

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 07:16:54 PST

Judy wrote, "I think something very strange is going on because I did not
send an attachment on any of my messages. If I would have sent an
attachment, I would have announced it first. "

This is the same thing that is happening with me. My computer has a recent
virus detector on it and hasn't said anything. My school system is going to
check it out. Meanwhile, I will NOT be deliberately sending any attachments,
so if you get one on my email, do NOT open it. I am aware of the problem and
am doing my best to fix it. The school system thinks it is from somewhere on
the net because any message I send within our system does not have the
attachment. Linda in NC

---

  • application/ms-tnef attachment: stored