Re: American Artists

---------

From: MaryAnn Kohl (maryann_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 09:06:26 PST

Favorite American Artists -

I am compiling the list of info on people's contributions about who their
favorite American artist are to teach to children/students. It would be fun
to also know what you do...what project the kids respond to, etc...to add to
my compiled list. These are the artists I have listed so far... but only
about ten of them have any additional information. So, feel free to add
biographical info, teaching ideas for any, etc.

I will post back to the list.
MaryAnn Kohl
maryann@brightring.com

American Artists