Jennifer's principal

---------

From: Jayna Huffines (jayna_99_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 10:21:13 PST

Jennifer, I am so glad you have resolved your
misunderstanding with your principal. Sometimes all it
takes is to actually tell someone when they have
offended you to understand their point of view. It is
so much better than being angry and holding a grudge
isn't it! He will respect you so much more now.

Jayna