Re: plaster masks--how to mount on board?

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 16:30:44 PST

We just finished plaster masks and I did something new to mount them. After
we cast their faces, I had them do the holes (with nails) and wire them.
Then, they put another coat of gauze and plaster on before they sanded it.
Not only are they ready to be hung but it's sturdier and you can't see the
wire or holes from the front.

Michelle H. Harrell
http://harrell.srhs.net
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com