Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NEW Student art on Decker site

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 16:28:46 PST

I have temporarily solved my Web woes.... I am going to send pages to my
WCOIL site until I run out of server space...THEN I will have all students
who want their work online write letters to our school board. Students can
be more persuasive.

See our paper Molas:

Ohio Surrealism (repeat project from previous years -- but new work):

No--this is not a passion of mine-- It is my professional development goal
and I will achieve it one way or the folks (a "woman with a