NEW student art posted to Decker site

---------

From: Judy Decker (Jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Nov 19 2001 - 21:08:41 PST

I just posted one more page of student to my WCOIL site:
http://www2.wcoil.com/~mdecker/7-design.htm

I will put the lesson plan on during our break.

The page only took 1/2 hour -- total! I cut an hour off of my time by
publishing it to my WCOIL site. I hope they (administration) approve my
requisition for funds to post to this site. I hope they realize my time is
worth something. I will let you know.

Judy Decker

P.S. For Carolyn.Roberts now THIS is more like it (smile)......

---