Re: real mirrors in K-5 environment?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 03:33:55 PST

I bought 12 x 12 mirror tile at walmart. I used a glass cutter
to divide them into 4 - 6 x 6 sections. We used construction
glue to mount them onto cardboard sheets about 10 x 10.
12 tiles will give you 48 mounted mirrors. The cardboard edges
provide protection and a buffer as they get bumped a lot.
See photos in this lesson plan:
        http://www.taospaint.com/LessonSelfPortraitPrints2.html
                                        Woody in KC

--