mirrors in k-5

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 04:02:36 PST

Deborah. Buying them will be the easiest way but I have always found ways
to get mirrors free. The most successful is to ask a glass company for
them. Tell them who you are and most of the time they will give you scrap
mirror cut fairly rectangularly.....or cut a sheet for you right
there. Tape the edges with masking tape. If you have a parent who works
at one of these places that helps even more. The glass is better than
those plastic ones also.
lia