Happy Thanksgiving

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Nov 20 2001 - 06:45:17 PST

Hi All, I just want to take this opportunity to wish each and everyone of
you a Happy Thanksgiving. It is at this time that we reflect on our
individual and collective blessings and I for one, have much for which to be
thankful. When I think of the devastation and chaos that our nation
experienced in the last two months, I realize how very fortunate we all are
to live in such a great place. We didn't fall apart in despair but helped
one another to overcome the tragedy. As a country, we will suffer the
fallout for years but I rarely hear anyone complain. I am thankful for many
things but I want you all to know that I value the opportunity to
participate with such quality professionals. You will be included in my
prayers of thanks on this Thanksgiving Day. Peace....Judy
jnagel@saxarts.com

---